The CPC Community Toolbox
The Toolbox presents a set of skills and techniques that have been helpful for CPC and our grassroots partners. The material here has been gathered from a number of sources, including research, training, and experience. Each skill or technique is described in a straightforward, how-to fashion.
These materials have been developed out of our community work in Appalachia. We make them available here as our contribution to the global movement for social justice and participatory development.
- Participatory Change: CPC's Model for Supporting Grassroots Social Transformation in Rural Communities
- Effective Public Speaking
- How to Run a Good Meeting
- Opening and Closing a Gathering
- Tips to Facilitate Workshops Effectively
- Touchstones – Ideas that increase the likelihood of our working together productively
Running a Non-Profit Organization
- Organizational Planning
- Setting Goals and Evaluating Projects
- Your Organization’s Mission, Vision and Programs