CPC's publications aim to share stories of grassroots support organizing work in Western North Carolina, and to disseminate the lessons and skills we have learned in doing that work.
- Mountain Views: CPC's quarterly newsletter, Mountain Views, includes stories about our grassroots partners, profiles of community leaders, information about CPC programs, and how-to articles that teach skills and techniques for effective community and nonprofit work. Mountain Views is available free to U.S. residents, although donations to help cover printing and mailing costs are welcomed. Request Mountain Views by emailing us your name and address.
- Annual Reports: Since 2004, CPC has published an annual report that highlights our work, growth, and finances over the previous year. Annual reports are available online or by request.
- Evaluations: CPC staff and volunteers periodically conduct surveys and interviews to explore what we are doing well and what we can do better. This qualitative evaluation is analyzed and published in documents called 'evaluation briefs'.
- Features and Case Studies: CPC's learning is rooted in our experience working with grassroots organizations in Western North Carolina. We occasionally will produce special publications or case studies to highlight an event or organization whose lessons were particularly important to us, and we believe to the field of social justice.
- Professional Publications and Presentations: Professional articles convey theory and practice guidelines to professionals interested in grassroots community work. Working papers are more practice-oriented publications, targeted at grassroots leaders who can put these lessons to work.